Do you think that life has an inner sense of humor?
I do. It seems like some of my biggest problems are the points of leverage I need to get where I need to go. I would not choose to make it that way (who likes big problems?) and yet when I can clearly see the goal in the problem it moves me where I need to go.
Do you have a big problem that's driving you crazy? Are you challenged more than ever before? Is there a big problem that is on your mind all the time?
That big problem may be your best platform to grow.
Grow with it.
-- Doug Smith
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Obvious solutions are great, except that they seldom work. The chances are that the solution that first occurs to you has already been tri...
-
When we are off center it impacts our results. Our solutions will seem 0ff-center as long as we are. Let's start by centering ourselves....
-
If you work long enough you'll notice something that will give you a strong perspective. Every year there is a new problem that is capa...
-
A problem is a dynamic in search of a dance. -- doug smith
-
Leaders and others strain under the weight of not knowing. The tension of transition that is uncertain can feel unbearable. We want answers....
-
The decisions you make during problem solving are as important as the solutions you develop, even if they do not lead to solutions. Decision...
-
It's the inner workings where the problems are the most persistent. It takes longer to dig deeper. Dig deeper. -- doug smith
-
It isn't possible or necessary to solve every problem. Focus on the problem in front of you. Solving that first problem builds momentum ...
-
It's the system. Or maybe it's the process. It might not be you at all. It might not be your team at all. Personal problems come fro...
-
A truly ambitious goal will give you a new problem to solve. -- doug smith
No comments:
Post a Comment